Do you feel cramped in your house? Are you in dire need of space? Well, a walk-out basement is the solution for you. Removing the dampness and creating space, it adds an extra aura to your house. It is the norm these days as it comes with a package value and making your house equipped with the latest facilities and luxuries.
There are various kinds of basements in use like daylight basement, look-up basement, walk-out basement, cellar and crawl space. Out of these, walk-out basement is an effective way to save space and at the same time give a good look to your house. These kinds of basements are equipped with a stairwell and have an exterior entrance. If you look forward to making the most of the square footage of your house: Walk-out basements is the solution.
Benefits of walk-out basements:
1. Increase the square footage: As the name suggests, they reduce space coverage by excluding the need to make internal staircases as they are equipped with a stairwell. As they have an exterior entrance, they also help in beautifying the house by giving an ethnic look.
2. Accumulation does not take place: They are also provided with “bulkhead doors” or angled “basement doors”, which not only keep the stairwell free of accumulating water but also provide shade to the interior of the basement and save it from direct sunlight. Hence, there is no accumulation possible in the case of walk-out basements.
3. Major Renovation Project Idea: It has been a major renovation project for in this present world where you want a luxurious life with all the latest facilities; a spacious room looks welcomed rather than a crowded one. The walk-out basements provide just that kind of facilities by doubling the floor-space areas and turn itself into a living space with full-fledged windows.
4. Make your home Efficient: it’s the builder’s dream and your dream to make a very efficient plan of your house. Having a walk-out basement does just that. It leads to outdoor spaces or patios and; therefore, is very entertaining. As it can be turned into a living area, the plumbing and the storage can be tucked away yet being within reach which makes your house more accommodating.
5. Cost Effective: you would rather make a walk-out basement rather pour out another concrete foundation for the very fact that walk-out basements decrease the per-square-foot price of your house.
6. The value while reselling: if you are a builder and want to make a name in the market; walk-out basement is the key to that. As they are not very common, and more so basements which are living spaces too, they give you an extra advantage.
A home or a house is a symbol of dedication, love, perseverance towards taking care of people you love. It’s a symbol of your taste and shows how adept and good you are at your household field and the basement like a walk-out basement is just the icing on the cake.